Thursday, January 02, 2020

I sell my body for a living because I'm lazy and can't work - Queen Farcadi speaks on why she went into prostitution

Popular Ghanaian Slay Queen, Queen Farcadi has opened up on why she went into prostitution. 

In an interview with Delay, the 24-year-old Ghanaian socialite who admitted sleeping with several men from different countries said she went into prostitution because she is lazy and can't work. 

She said; 

“It’s my decision, it’s like you are lazy and don’t want to work so you have to use your body to
get what you want … I am a lazy girl”

Farcadi also revealed that she tried working in the past but realized she wasn't made for such.. She added that upon realizing that ''men only use women,'' she decided to make money out of them too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comment Here

Decoding Mousetrap: The 4-Step Architecture of Destiny Exchange in the Hit K-Drama

  ​South Korean psychological thrillers are masterclasses in narrative subversion, but the 2021 tvN series Mouse took moral inversion to an...