Sunday, July 15, 2018

''You are as beautiful as the day I met you'' VP Yemi Osinbajo showers his wife, Dolapo, with kind words as he wishes her a happy birthday



Dolapo, the wife of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, is a year older today. The Vice President took to his IG page to serenade her with kind words as he wished his beloved wife a happy birthday
''I found a girl, beautiful and sweet many years ago. I got to know you and you became Queen of my heart.

You are my past, my present and my future. You complete me!


You are as beautiful as the day I met you.

Happy Birthday Oludolapo, your heart is my home.'' he wrote

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comment Here

Decoding Mousetrap: The 4-Step Architecture of Destiny Exchange in the Hit K-Drama

  ​South Korean psychological thrillers are masterclasses in narrative subversion, but the 2021 tvN series Mouse took moral inversion to an...