Sunday, July 09, 2017

SponsoredAds: THE MAGIC OF RAISING YOUR STANDARDS.

Many times, we are our own worst enemy. Although we are quick to blame everyone else for our woes.... our parents, our uncles, our town, our tribe, our government, etc.. The only person we forget to blame is our self.
By blaming outside forces for our woes, we give them power, which they do not have over our life.
The worst thing that happens to a person, is to start the blame game. Whenever you start a conversation with someone, and the person switches on the blame game, you are looking at
a loser or a potential loser.
Successful people don't blame others for their problems, they find solutions. They are problem solvers.
This is a bitter truth that you can accept or reject, it doesn't matter. It is your life. You can continue blaming everyone for your failure and remain poor and miserable, or you can raise your standards, stop the blame game and begin to hold yourself accountable for your success or failure.
This will force you to change whatever needs to be changed in your life.
The great American life coach Anthony Robbins, was once a failure, this is what he said concerning his remarkable turnaround and eventual success.
"Any time you sincerely want to make a change, the first thing you must do is raise your standards. What really changed my life is the change I demanded of myself. I wrote down all the things I would no longer accept in my life, all the things I would no longer tolerate, and all the things I aspired to becoming."
And then the successful Forex trader Samuel Ofoe Dotse added,
"I was struggling with relationship, school, business until I decided to raise my standard. All of the sudden, all my lovers were real haters now.
After a while, I realised raising your standard actually doesn't just take the crappie and unwanted people in your life but also, you attract people of like mind as you.
Some few years ago when I was learning how to invest in paper assets, Forex to be precise, everyone around me were laughing and didn't care and bother about what I did and why I was doing it. I was always demoralized and perplexed when I listened to my so - called inner circle. But after raising my standard, guess what, my inner circle changed drastically and I've been a very good Forex trader and I'm loving it.
I think everyone here should do same. Raise your standards and attract the best people nature has prepared for you...."
I encourage every Nigerian youth today to decide to make a change in their life and raise their standard. The government will not and cannot help you.
It was also in his inaugural address that the great American president John F. Kennedy spoke his famous words, "ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country."
And I will add to this, "Also ask what you can do for yourself".
Engr Ifeanyi Okoro
Millionaires Academy
www.register.millionaire.ng
NB: Millionaire Academy has prepared the most extensive entrepreneurship course in Nigeria to date. From basic business training, to skill acquisition, to training in Agriculture like Poultry, Piggery, Fishery, etc .... ICT like FOREX trading, Affiliate Marketing...... Manufacturing like slippers making, fertilizer production, etc ...... Services and lots more. We welcome all youths to join this program.
Please if you wish to benefit from this program, simply click on this link www.register.millionaire.ng . Do not drop your phone number in the comment section below, or comment "interested". We may not see your comment and you are exposing yourself to unscrupulous individuals. Simply visit the link above.
Our batch 4 registration will be closing on 31st of this month.
Warm Regards

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comment Here

Elon Musk Confirms SuperGrok Heavy Now Includes X Premium+ at No Extra Cost

Elon Musk has confirmed that SuperGrok Heavy subscribers will now receive X Premium+ as part of their subscription at no additional cost ...