
Luke 22:53 "When I was daily with you in the temple, ye stretched forth no hands against me: but this is your hour, and the power of darkness".
A young lady who was making wave in a bank she worked with was transferred and promoted to the post of a regional manager.
One morning, as she got to her office by 9:00am, she started feeling pain in her neck. At about 9:30am, the pain switched to her heart, before they could take her to a hospital, she died before 10:00am.
Everything happened to her within the space of an HOUR. The enemies can start an attack and finish it within the space of an hour.
It is paramount for every person to know God because the forces of darkness are always at work against our lives.
God can do all you ask within one hour if you are willing to pray.
Matt. 20:12 "Saying, These last have wrought but one hour, and thou hast made them equal unto us, which have borne the burden and heat of the day".
Daniel interpreted King Nebucchadnezzar's after one hour.
Daniel 4:19 "Then Daniel, whose name was Belteshazzar, was astonied for one hour, and his thoughts troubled him. The king spake, and said, Belteshazzar, let not the dream, or the interpretation thereof, trouble thee. Belteshazzar answered and said, My lord, the dream be to them that hate thee, and the interpretation thereof to thine enemies"
If you want to pray for open doors and breakthrough, pray for one hour. This is a principle in heaven.
One hour is enough for Satan to start and finish an attack.
Matt. 26:40 "And he cometh unto the disciples, and findeth them asleep, and saith unto Peter, What, could ye not watch with me one hour?"
The kingdom of darkness operates in one hour.
Rev. 17:12 "And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast".
I pray for you, that God will always be by your side whenever the enemy attacks. All you need is to do God's will and pray. God bless you............ AMEN!!! FIRE!
PRAYER POINTS
My father my God, the power waiting to take my life, I must see their corpse in the name of Jesus.
My father my God, I seize the hour of my enemies in the name of Jesus.
My father my God, every evil horn disturbing my life, I cut you down in the name of Jesus.
My father my God, every evil horn working against my finance and causing me dryness, I cut you down in the name of Jesus.
My father my God, every evil altar where my family name is mention I burn it to the ground in the name of Jesus.
My father my God, every force of darkness working against my life, I cast you out in the name of Jesus.
My father my God, every evil power planning attacks against me, in the name of Jesus, I destroy their plans.
My father my God, every beast causing me setback in my career, I destroy that beast in the name of Jesus.
My father my God, every beast instigating dryness in my business, by the power in the name of Jesus, I scatter you.
My father my God, help me to overcome the forces of darkness working against my life in the name of Jesus.
Copied from facebook
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please Leave Your Comment Here